Website https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001UwQZA18LtswZZXEBkDjbqEJKWZPE5GzT9WSEyjtrC2Nys4noxZ9uocg8UzwYp_8P2wWo9wisWN2hHMsuwqMYiTvq39_TrI_44WqanV61HkaZrEJdBZK8_wM3Kn-yU19au8rWjQy0L8EQPzu7jW7bg3ovYCLIMkr4O1jnp3epdPqtBdTJa8TmfXkryUKra2Qw9l67V0gr3U1EDu9dbLA877McRF6vNSfL8jiBS-9GjfjPK-oQghcMOGZV3XJMJY9FWqbg-UX7jck=&c=HTzvTj7jqO18lkfQZPpcDwTbyDgllfRDJj5ZgL8_AOSoRvoiD2VAYg==&ch=i1Yo_umN5j7TKWqZCgImw6cItKSDm-3kgk9dwnWzflhql5uyu41bVg== Community Education Group
• Undergraduate degree in public administration, business administration or public health –
or an equivalent mix of education and substantial related work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of project management.
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise regarding HIV, Viral Hepatitis and harm
reduction approaches to Substance Use Disorder (SUD) as they influence health policy at
a local and national level
• Excellent written and oral communications skills; proven ability to translate technical
content into compelling materials for advocacy and policy audiences
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fastpaced, deadline-driven team environment
• Ability to take initiative, think logically and demonstrate problem solving skills
• Project management skills including research, planning and execution of special projects
• Experience leading and coaching cross-functional teams
• Ability to thrive and problem-solve in an agency that is transforming and continually
responding to, and evolving with, social turmoil, breaking news, political change
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously with high
attention to detail and follow through
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and project
management applications such as ClickUp, Asana, Slack, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.