Website Community Education Group
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and
edit graphic presentations and materials.
• Strong organizational, schedule management, project management, and problem-solving skills
with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including a sense of humor
• Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
• Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
• Connection to CEG and RHSPN’s mission and programs
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.