Website Boone Memorial Hospital
1. Must be able to read and write to follow daily schedules and fill out safety/environmental reports.
2. Must be honest and reliable and be able to perform job duties as assigned by supervisor.
3. Must have good mental, physical, and moral health in order to perform job requirements.
4. Must be safety minded to prevent the potential for injury.
5. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and be able to maneuver up to 100 pounds onto dollies.
6. Must be neat and well groomed.
7. Must have the understanding that cleanliness is of vital importance in achieving and maintaining
8. Must be tactful and courteous to patients, visitors, and staff at all times.
9. Remain job focused, with strict attention to detail.
10. Adhere to all infectious medical waste transport/labeling/storage, etc as regulated.
To apply for this job please visit cef83dc5-66ba-4fbc-bd02-5e39177741e4.filesusr.com.