Website Community Education Group
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Web Design and/or Marketing and
Communications, or commensurate experience.
• Three years of experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrated success at managing website projects and digital campaigns.
• Experience with web writing, graphic design, CMS management, and marketing are a
• Deep familiarity with online marketing practices.
• Experience managing an online community.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build consensus and partnerships, a team player
with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to craft/execute online engagement campaigns in support of overall business
• Working knowledge of web analytics applications (such as Google Analytics, Salesforce
CRM, AWS web environments), Google Ads/Search engine campaign creation, general
UTM creation/tracking and SEO knowledge.
• Understanding of web technologies and tren
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.