Website Minnie Hamilton Health System
Community - Finance - Growth - People - Service - Quality
Behavioral Health Clinical Therapist
Minnie Hamilton Health System (MHHS) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that owns and operates a Critical Access Hospital with 18 Acute Care/Swing Beds, 24 Long Term Care (Nursing Home) Beds, a Level IV Trauma Emergency Department, Rural Health Clinic, Primary Care practices, and a Dental practice, serving nearly 20,000 residents in central WV.
• Provide psychosocial assessments of patients and families to identify emotional, social and community strengths and issues related to their diagnosis, illness, treatment, and/or life situation.
• Formulate, develop, and implement comprehensive psychosocial treatment plans utilizing appropriate and evidence based psychotherapy treatments and interventions. Interventions may include crisis, play, art, brief and long-term individual, marital, family and/or group therapies as well as grief and bereavement work.
• Screen, identify, diagnose, treat, and help to manage behavioral health and/or substance abuse problems in patients and family members.
• Consult with physicians, clinical staff and management to provide a professional opinion for patient care and program development.
• Participate in multi-disciplinary health care teams and represents clinical perspective/liaison with patient and family.
• Provide staff training in behavioral health if asked.
• Monitor progress toward achieving program goals.
• Consult on the need for and developing plans for organizational changes, reviewing program impact on local level and organization as a whole, assisting policy change in program areas.
• Supervise assigned staff and/or inters and their work, delegating as needed.
• Attend and participate in staff, committee, departments, or other administrative meetings
• Maintain awareness of their own physical and mental health, seeking assistance for self-improvement and general health to model effective self-care.
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field.
• Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), or Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor (PLPC), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). (Non-independently licensed therapists must obtain their independent licensure within 3 years of employment).
• Experience working with youth or adults.
• Experience with group facilitation.
Opportunity offers the following: Competitive salary at $40k-$60k/yr dependent on skills and experience. Excellent benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and PTO.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Sonnee Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org
MHHS is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com