• Bachelor’s degree or a high school diploma and commensurate experience are preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to write persuasively, clearly, and
• Proficient with the Microsoft 365 suite of programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, basic graphic design skills using the Affinity suite
of design programs (Designer, Photo, and Publisher).
• Familiarity with some form of project management software or applications; ClickUp is
preferred, but experience with Asana, Slack or other applications are a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills, and ability to
collaborate effectively across multiple stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years related experience or equivalent combination.
• Experience in a field that developed familiarity with social, economic and/or political
conditions and issues in West Virginia.
• Experience in designing, implementing and directing multiple complex projects and
ensuring program accountability.
• Communications experience including preparing and presenting to a variety of
audiences, developing written communications and/or implementing and evaluating
communication and engagement plan/strategies.
• Experience working with corporate or NGO partners, and government agencies.