Website Seneca Health Services, Inc.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Two-years’ experience working with individuals diagnosed with behavioral health and/or substance abuse/dependency disorder preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check and Employment Fitness Determination through WVCARES and a drug screen.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills required.
- Must become AMAP certified.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Behavioral Health Technician is expected to function as a team member and assist in other areas including shift coverage, if necessary, to meet the individual needs of the residents and insure the smooth running of the home. Employee is required to work shift work and may require the employee to work at any given time.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.