Website Community Education Group
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience (additional graduate training is
preferred); one to two years of relevant experience;
• One to three years of specialized, hands-on experience in using Excel, SPSS, or other
analytical tools to conduct data analysis.
• Must demonstrate strong writing and editing skills and convey information on complex
issues, both verbally and in writing, using data and reasoning, and possess the ability to
speak in formal and informal settings.
• Demonstrate strong attention to details and data accuracy.
• Ability to perform well under pressure, be able to manage competing demands, be
proactive, show resourcefulness, and adapt well to changing circumstances.
• Be a self-starter as well as a team-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills and
a positive, professional attitude.
• Be able to manage many projects, often at the same time, through their entire life cycle in
collaboration with several internal and external team members.
• Possess an ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers
and constituents at all levels of the association.
• Be able to communicate effectively with staff as well as CEG/RHSPN member
organizations, public and elected officials, and external parties.
• Work with integrity and be reliable; look for ways to improve and monitor own work to
ensure quality; meet deadlines; follow CEG/RHSPN’s policies and procedures; and
ensure that work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Demonstrate knowledge and skill in a variety of computer software applications such as
Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar,) content
management systems, social media platforms, Affinity design software (Designer, Photo,
and Publisher), and survey tools. Experience with HTML, SPSS, and use of other
computing packages, such as Tableau, is preferred.
• Experience analyzing data collected through web-based systems and surveys.
• Education and/or Experience
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.